Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have registered for your exchange, but I have not yet received an activation email.
Generally, many ISP providers will filter emails from services such as ours. Please be sure to add our .com email address to your safe list to ensure you receive our activation email as well as our updates, newsletters, and the possible need for us to contact you directly. It is also a part of our terms of service that you accept our emails or your account may be subject to suspension.
2. I registered and activated my account, but my account still shows inactive.
You must surf at least ten (10) pages on our exchange to be active. After registration and activation via email, you should surf 10 pages before attempting to assign credits, refer others, etc.
3. Your site says that the surfing ratio is 2:1, however, your surfbar says I am only getting .30 credits. Why?
The ratio is 2:1. On the surf bar your earnings show the credit earned minus the auto-assignment. Auto-assignment is directly assigned to your target links. To check credits assigned and views to your target, please check your target links balance page that can be found in your member area.
4. Why are there two types of signup forms?
There are two registration forms separating our social area from our traffic exchange for those who want to use just one of our services. Some of our clients may not have a website and just want to connect to other like-minded groups.
5. I tried to login using the correct username and password, but I still get and error message?
Please check carefully which login you are using. On the right side where Member Options is the login for our exchange, while Social will be the login for the social area using different login credentials.
6. I have problems trying to register?
There are some info icons to the right of the input area that can explain most of the required fields.
A common error are "not enough characters" or "too many characters" an example would be the password field that requires a minimum of 5 and the maximum of 8 characters (case sensitive).